2013 CT Health Intern Academy
Questions asked by interns and answered by the speakers
Speakers answered questioned posed by CT Health Policy Project
interns. The questions were:
- What do you look for in a resume?
- What classes do you recommend for students interested in your
field? What skills are important to develop? (writing, fiscal
analysis, public speaking, etc.)
- What keeps you motivated in your job day-to-day?
- Do you work in a constantly changing field and how does that
affect your job?
- What was your career and educational path to your current
- What risks did you take?
- What terms and acronyms do people need to know?
- What sources of info do you check regularly?
- What’s your best advice to students? What to do and what not to
Arielle Levin Becker, CT Mirror
Bill Gerrish, CT Department of Public
Bonita Grubbs, Christian Community Action
Cara Passaro, CT House Democratic Staff
Deb Polun, Community Health Center
Association of CT
Doug Hardy, Independent Media Network
Ellen Andrews, CT Health Policy Project
Greg Bordonaro, Hartford Business
Jeff Shaw, CT Association of Nonprofits
Kevin Galvin, Small Business for a Healthy